Running a small business is sometimes very demanding. I acknowledge that some businesses don’t have all the skills or time to complete all their administrative tasks and so a solution for businesses is to outsource tasks in a cost effective manner. That is the benefits of Half Day P/A. And you only pay for the time you use making a virtual assistant the smart way to do business and enable the business owner to remain more focused on their core skills. It’s just like having a secret weapon behind your success.
With over 15 years experience as a highly skilled and experienced administrator in many aspects of business, from managing restaurants and other small businesses to real estate sales administration, office management, business brokerage and holiday accommodation management, you can be assured you are in safe and capable hands. Whether it’s a Virtual Assistant Brisbane or Virtual Assistant Sunshine Coast – I’ve got you covered.
My prime areas of support are E-marketing, blogs, social media and newsletters combined with a strong real estate and other professional services interest.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Current QLD Real Estate Certificate #3248930
- Diploma Catering Management
- Microsoft Office including Word; Excel; Publisher; Power Point
- Extensive hospitality background management experience (20+ years) at 5-star level
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans to meet client’s business and administration needs and develop a strong understanding of client business to assist in streamlining processes; administration and marketing plans; management the client’s tasks.
- Marketing skills to assist with extending profile of businesses with cost effective ideas
- Award winning customer service skills – just ask my clients.
- Proud local resident to the Sunshine Coast since 1989
- Executive Committee of 4556 Chamber of Commerce and 2016/2017 Vice President