Want to save time and money? Of course!
Sick of training staff only to see them walk out the door? I bet!
Don’t have enough hours in the day to do all your marketing? A common problem there!
Don’t have time or personnel to learn new skills? I’m hearing you!
If I could show you a way to spare you all that “pain in butt” stuff that you keep putting off, will we talk further? Many local businesses never thought it was possible and now they outsource work so they can regain some focus on their business knowing that there is a secret behind their success.
Running a small business is sometimes very demanding. But outsourcing to a VA is a cost-effective decision. That is the benefits of Half Day P/A. And you only pay for the time you use making a virtual assistant the smart way to do business.
With over 15 years experience as a highly skilled and experienced administrator in many aspects of business, from managing restaurants and other small businesses to real estate sales administration, office management, business brokerage and holiday accommodation management, you can be assured you are in safe and capable hands.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Current QLD Real Estate Certificate #3248930
- Diploma Catering Management
- Microsoft Office including Word; Excel; PowerPoint and various graphic design programs
- Extensive real estate sales support experience (15+ years) and vast hospitality background management experience (20+ years) at 5-star level
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans to meet client’s business and administration needs and develop a strong understanding of client business to assist in streamlining processes; administration and marketing plans; management the client’s tasks.
- Marketing skills to assist with extending profile of businesses with cost-effective ideas
- Award winning customer service skills
- Proud local resident to the Sunshine Coast since 1989
- Former 2016/2017 Vice President of 4556 Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Kawana Chamber of Commerce