What are the benefits of outsourcing your administration?
- Save costs on your office set up and rent
- Only pay for the time you need some assistance – no holiday pay, taxes or worker’s compensation costs compared to employing a full time staff member
- Specialised skills to value add to your business
- You can remain focused on your core business
- Cost effective and efficient addition to a business
When can I outsource my administration?
- During times of staff absence through sickness, training or annual leave
- Over burdened with large projects or need some specialised skills
- Additional assistance for further marketing and value adding to your customer’s experience
- When employing a new staff member is not an option
How do I start work with a virtual personal assistant?
- Contact Half Day P/A via our website and we will guarantee a response within 24hours or simply call us
- Complete our Client Registration form we will send you
- Write out your instructions for the tasks you want done with timeframes
- Arrange a complimentary meeting to discuss all your needs, timeframes and expectations
How and when do I pay for these services?
- You will be invoiced weekly for most assignments
- Payment accepted through direct debit, cheque or cash – terms 7 days
If I have an urgent job, what sort of turnaround time could I expect to achieve?
In many cases, you will receive your work back within a day or so but for really urgent work,
HALF DAY P/A doesn’t need to comply with regular working hours and can guarantee to meet your deadlines.
Depending on the tasks required, often jobs can be completed within 24 hours. If you have a large assignment coming up, it is appreciated if you are pre-warned to allocate some time for you.
How can I guarantee confidentiality of work?
Half Day P/A is happy to sign your Confidentiality Agreement to ensure security of your information. We also recommend clients have their own access to our bulk emailing web-based system to ensure no breach of confidentiality.
We do not sell databases to a third party and you will always receive a copy of the database.
Will Half Day P/A come to my office to perform work?
We are very flexible and will work in best with what suits the client; if you prefer to have a personal assistant in your office, we are most happy to come to you. Some tasks are easily performed as a virtual assistant and don’t require the interruption to your normal business operations.
“I’m a small business owner and I’ve always done 100% of the business operation, so how do I delegate administration to an outsourced personal assistant?”
Arrange a meeting with Gail and let her put your mind at ease. If you write a list of the tasks that you must remain in control of and the tasks that are transferrable with some basic instructions, you then may be surprised how much time you could have available to focus back on your core business.
“I need a helping hand to increase my marketing but I don’t want to spend a fortune”
Through some clever strategies that assist businesses to reach their target market, Half Day P/A can reach a large number of customers within your budget. Whether it’s letterbox drops through a distribution company, bulk emails with specials/offers, mail merge to clients or free internet exposure. The starting point is often the creation of a database.
How to get a database started
You may be surprised where the information is already located within your business.
- Business cards
- Client correspondence
- Internet websites – some specific data others through Google searches
- Yellow Pages
- Personal networks
- Telephone lists
- MYOB or Quickbooks card files
What are the benefits of a Customer Relations Manager (CRM Program)?
Having all your customer’s information (contact details, important employees, systems in place, preferred payment method etc) in one location makes it easy to access data when required but it also enables you to task each customer for regular communication so they are never forgotten. You can also use it to diarise activity with their account.
If you don’t have an industry specific CRM program, there are numerous free to access programs available. It takes 6 times more money to find a new customer than it does to nurture the existing ones.
Will a Virtual Assistant be expensive?
It is one of the greatest growth industries in our modern business world because you only pay for the time you use our services, not the time ‘pretending to be busy’. In many cases, the Virtual Assistant is only working a third of the time for your business to achieve the results because she is not answering the phone, making coffee, going to the bank, waiting for the next customer etc.