Growing That Database
Here are a few proven ways you can start growing your database now:
- Tell your clients, associates, and friends
- Ask your existing database for referrals
- Put a signup form on your home page and every page of your website
- Put incentives your website browsers to join your database by offering a free goodie for new subscribers – free article, report, resource list, e-book, etc
- Plug your database sign up (and incentive) in your e-mail signature
- Get content published in OTHER broadcasts, with a call to action or link to your website at the end of the article or clip
- Get your content published in article directories, with a call to action or link to your website at the end of the article or clip
- Announce the ability to join your database on all the directories you are listed on
- Do shout outs via social media reminding people that they can join your email database
- Advertise the ability to sign up to your database (with incentive) on the back of your business cards
- Become active in a few online forums where your ideal readers hang out
- Record every contact that calls your business, emails or comes in.
However, if you are seeking specific industry database i.e. all accountants in Nooa or Mooloolaba seafood retail outlets, then Half Day PA may be able assist with growing a database for you whilst still complying with Anti Spam Laws.