Feel like an alien with social media and email marketing? Does it seem overwhelming task to fit into your already busy day?
With the ever-changing pace of technology whether it is your website, blogging, E-newsletters or social media, it is difficult sometimes to keep abreast.
- How can you implement your social media management plan whilst still conducting your regular business?
- When do you maximise the posting of an article?
- How often should you post it?
- What social media platform works best for your business model? LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter?
- What is the aim of your social media involvement – profiling or attracting sales?
- Where do you get your content from? Who will write your blogs and posts?
If it all sounds daunting, it needed to be but it does require a professional to manage your total strategy to ensure full implementation of your management plan is carried out. I can assist you in with well-researched advice on what may work best for you to achieve your goals.
Blogging and newsletters are often married together as a process, for most businesses. With the content of the blog forming part of your newsletter and content management. Without a doubt, blogging on your website will be the best drawcard for SEO (search engine optimisation) purposes. It’s all about good quality, original content that will educate, assist, inform and advise your potential clients thus drawing them closer to the end of the sales funnel and wanting to purchase from you.
E-marketing is not about selling, it is about keeping up the communication with your existing and potential clients. Why not make a call (0439 756746) and let’s talk about your specific needs or click on the button.